Okay, So i’m choosing books that I’ve liked and read more than once and understood. The difference between Paulo Coelho and other authors, is that he tries to make you actually think more about the content then plainly giving you what happened. He makes you draw up a conclusion of your own.
So, back to this book, it’s mostly if you haven’t read it, a book about a young Brazilian girl named Maria, whose first encounter with love leaves her heartbroken. She becomes convinced that she will never find true love, instead believing that “love is a terrible thing that will make you suffer…” When she was confronted with the ability to become a dancer in Geneva, she takes that risk and pursues her dream. She never believes in love, until meeting a young painter, that takes the idea of love and gives her a new path to chose from, a path of enlightenment and that of just doing what she was doing before.
But in the end true love shall defeat whatever stands against it.
Rate: 9/10 : I seriously fell for this book
- Paulo Coelho’s Eleven Minutes Reveals the Actual Deal with of Pain (exblop9j.wordpress.com)
- Review – Manuscript Found in Accra by Paulo Coelho (Book) (queenreb.wordpress.com)
- Paulo Coelho (onewebstrategy.wordpress.com)
- Review: Valkyries by Paulo Coelho (allineediscoffeeandbooks.wordpress.com)
- My Journey with Paulo Coelho (queenreb.wordpress.com)
- A Qoutation About Accepting Our Destiny From Paulo Coelho (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- Review – Life: Selected Quotations by Paulo Coelho (Book) (queenreb.wordpress.com)