Dear all readers,
I know I’m the worst blogger out there, I can’t blog a specific topic for a long time *hence, the stopping of blogging on climate change* (I hope I can continue it, but I’m not sure anymore)
Anyways, back to the real chin-dig, I wish you all a prosperous and successful new year, and may all your troubles be gone, or lessened for the very least. This year I’ve blogged a lot! Well, not a lot, a lot, but it was mediocre blogging, but better than the year before!
New years resolution time! Yay the fun part! *Drum-roll*
- Lose those remaining Kgs: Last year I lost around 10 Kgs. from 75 to 65! This was a huge milestone and my BMI is normal, but I just need around 2 more and I will be great.
- Get a job: I’ll be done with college in less than 10 months, I need to find a good job, or I’d apply to a PhD program
- Exercise: I need to exercise, ie. join a gym for more than 1 month. I usually just join for one month, and I’d be like nahhhh that’s more than enough.
- Gain more confidence and strength: the year ahead will contain more trouble, but I will just get through it with a strong head!
- Achieve something this year: professionally or personally
- Learn a new language: probably Spanish
- TRAVEL: this year I will travel! I’ve left it out long enough.. (I know my sister will be thrilled)
- Love and stay optimistic: my main moto in life!