After those long days where you just want to cuddle up with a blanket and a warm drink and cry ourselves to sleep, or even just a lazy day off.
Believe me when I say I take more relaxation days than I should. In my defense, I’m always stressed (Not that I’m lazy.. *cough* *cough*)
During my lazy days, I usually do the following:
- Draw Mandalas, especially when there are stuff I should be doing
- Cuddle up in blankets and binge watch series and movies
- Hot baths are a necessity
- Talk about it with a friend
- Treat yourself to anything… Food, makeup, clothing
- Read blog posts or books for more than 5+ hours
- Instagram and Pinterest (The most time consumers)
- Youtube, enough said here
- Not talking to anyone. I stop replying to Whatsapp or Facebook
- Facials and nails
- Straightening my hair. I don’t know why, but it makes me better.
- Listening to music
How many did you check off?
Until next time,