I’m Malak. A ’94 Lebanese summer child. I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Life and Earth Sciences, with a 1st year Master’s degree in Plant Biology and Environment, and accepted in 2nd year in Phyto-Ecology.
When I was a Biology student, people would ask me:
- Why don’t you apply to Med school? I did and didn’t get in. It probably wouldn’t have been a good thing, although I do appreciate the work of MDs.
- What will you do after college? You can’t do anything but become a teacher? I may tutor, but having a Biology degree doesn’t equal getting stuck in teaching unless you want that, then that’s your choice. As for me, I want to do good for the world by finding sustainable and affordable ways to combat impacts of climate change.
In 2011, I set a 5-year and 10-year goals in my desired field of oncology (cancer science), but life took a turn and I found my true calling for environmental science and with an emphasis on water. I like what I do and very proud of what I have accomplished at a young age.
About my blog:
What I hope to achieve from my blog is to offer inspiration and advice to the young generation… (Pshhh I’m not that old. Just 22! ). My blog will be a general lifestyle blog. Now you’re probably like, oh no! Not another one of those!
Nope… It’s not one of those… I will talk about what people really want to hear. It will be like Carey Bradshaw minus the sex * My mom reads my blog *.
It will feature different topics, how-to, real-life experience stories, reviews about makeup, books, and movies, as well as science stuff and my artistic side, and the occasional update into my life and achievements that I hope to be proud of…
Random Facts About Me:
- I talk. A Lot!
- I can never respect people that are lazy.
- Bookaholic (English and Arabic). You should see my bookcase.
- Very hard working person, and always giving 200% on each work, that’s why I get burned out easily and nag a lot.
- Runs on Coffee. (Turkish and Creamed coffee)
- Curly haired. (#TeamNatural)
I would love to hear from all of you, so leave a comment or email me at email@example.com